Repéré dans la liste Responsible Data, un projet de résolution du California State Water Board qui proposent 5 principes d’ouverture et de gouvernance des données qui intègre aussi la dimension data literacy
The principles are :
- Make Data Accessible (“Open First”): our organization values transparency and strives to make all critical public data available in machine readable datasets with metadata and data dictionaries.
- Understand Data Quality and Integrity: our data are of known and acceptable quality and we deploy practices to protect its integrity with standards and protocols.
- Improve Data Literacy: our whole organization understands its data needs and responsibilities, can speak the language of data science the staff and managers have robust data science capacity.
- Use Data to Govern: our organization uses data to govern and makes decisions that are in the best interest of our mission(s).
- Govern our Data: our organization takes proactive steps to develop effective data and information technology management practices to ensure our data flows to where it is needed in a timely manner while complying with our data sharing policies.